Monday, October 5, 2009

Patiently waiting...

For the past couple of years my sister Brenda has been coming down and spending time with us at Thanksgiving. It's been held at my house for years and now that the boys are here, it just makes it easier since all three boys' beds are here. It hasn't been discussed this year where it will be held, but I'll be ready. Brenda called me last week and told me the dates that she would be here and as soon as Lauren got home from school I let her know. Later on that day, I noticed this...(you can click on the picture to see it bigger).














Every day I hear the same question, "how much longer before Aunt Brenda comes". Luckily I have counted the days myself so I know exactly how many days it will be before she comes to visit - which makes Lauren groan because "it's too far away!!"

Our weekends are filled with softball and soccer games. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Lauren playing her sports so far this year. When I take the boys to the games they no longer want to be "corralled" so the gate is now out of the question. So, it would seem that they would be happy walking around - well that wasn't the story at the soccer game a week ago. I had all three crying and hanging on me. The softball game was a different story tho - walking all over the place, trying to chase after the softball (um yeah). I think it's probably time to get a babysitter for Saturdays so I can enjoy some of Lauren's games.

Fall is definitely here in Texas but lately it's been raining. Forecast is for rain all week long. We are scheduled for a mini photo session at one of the pumpkin patches on Saturday - hoping to dry out starting on Thursday thru Saturday afternoon.


























Hope everyone has a great week. I'll be busy making sure I have the clothes for the mini session on Saturday - as of right now, I need to find an extra pair of pants and a pair of shoes for the boys. For Lauren - who knows what that child is going to wear - she is a fashion queen of sorts so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the picture of one of the kids upside down in the container when the other one is standing in it. Hilarious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...