Sunday, August 30, 2009

First day of fourth grade


Amazing that Lauren is in 4th grade. Two more years and she will be going to the middle school; definitely not looking forward to that time.

I know that I've said this before, but time sure flies by. This year she is required to use a zipper binder to keep all of her "stuff" together. All the kids in the 4th grade think that is the best thing since sliced bread. Lauren has a pretty cool teacher again this year and she is excited about that.

Lauren is back to soccer and softball this season. During the summer she played volleyball and was pretty good at it. I was really surprised as she hadn't played volleyball before except during gym. She was asked to play on a volleyball team that a friend of ours is putting together later in the year.

We were extremely busy last week with the first week of school and all the sports getting started. The boys are getting back on their schedule and so is Mommy. Off to find a housekeeper this week....it's oh so time!!



Here's the final (straw) picture with all 4 kiddos on the first day of school!! Hopefully next year we will get a better photo.

I'm going to try to get the boys out of the house more this year. They really enjoyed playing in the grass on Saturday and Sunday, but where to go where I can handle them myself??? Hmmmm...There are days here at the house that I KNOW that I can't handle them myself....I'm sure there are some adventures coming my way.

Have a great week - and I'll try to post a couple more times this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...