Monday, August 24, 2009

First haircuts for two

Last Friday, August 14, my friend and neighbor came over to do a little snip snip to the boys hair. Now we are only talking Logan and Travis. Ian is still trying to grow his mullet. I apologize the pictures are blurry and not very good. That is what I get for having a 9 yr old in charge of the camera. That is the way she will learn though.
BEFORE














AFTER: Travis














AFTER: Logan














It was pretty quick and easy (I say that since I didn't have the scissors), but Jill said that the boys did a great job sitting still (uh huh). Now I dare someone to ask me if any of them are girls when we are out and about. I get that all the time and I don't know why. I dress the boys as masculine as I can and I still get "2 boys and a girl"? Luckily I've been in a good mood when this question comes up - but watch out - my mood can change in an instant. Just ask Mike!!

More postings to come as we went to the zoo yesterday and Lauren's first day of school was today. I'm trying to get back on a decent schedule so perhaps a couple postings this week.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...