Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day in the Life 2012

Its that time again for y'all to see what it's like in this household...although this is highly edited ;-)


Wake up time/breakfast time!
Ian
travis

Logan









 
Time for Mom's cup (and no it's not 6:45..I wish)

















It's time for Lauren to get up and eat breakfast!  Mike was traveling this day so I guess it was a "eat wherever you want day".












Travis eating a doughnut "his way"












And the result


 It's time for Lauren to go to school

 A little time for me to do my hair and makeup












On our way to the boys' gymnastics class














We grab lunch before we head home...because Ian  someone always falls asleep before we get home.












I'm not joking - he's already asleep.












While the boys are sleeping, I do a little baking, some laundry and some web surfing!













Lauren got home and went out and got the mail...with some help.












Since the coffee has worn off...I move onto this for some energy.












I think this is the umptinth snack time 












A little more playtime before dinner












While Dad is away on business....I take dinner down a notch!












Travis (left) and Logan being silly before bedtime.












I may or may not have encouraged the boys to help Lauren with her clarinet practice.












Ian brushing teeth.












Logan's turn












Mr. Travis giving it a whirl.












A N D.....it's bedtime!  Whew.












As previously noted, this post is heavily edited.  I didn't feel the need to take pictures of potty breaks (which there are a ton with three little boys), or any fights that broke out during the day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...