Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to school

Lauren is now the big middle schooler.  The first week of school I didn't have to wake her up, today is the fourth week of school and we are back to the alarm clock.  She gets to sleep in until 7:30 since she doesn't have to be to school until almost 9 a.m. but doesn't get out until after 4 so it makes for a long day for her and a short evening for me.




















The boys started their Mommys Day Out program two weeks ago and they are going twice a week instead of once a week. I haven't been able to enjoy my days out because I've been catching up with all my errands (car repair, hair appts, etc) that I've neglected during the summer.  This week nothing is planned except grocery shopping.

All three boys with their backpacks - took forever for this picture to happen.

Travis
Ian
Logan

The boys teacher is wonderful. She is helping with potty training and even mentioned that Ian can come to class with underwear on Tuesday. Really? I'll pack a few extra pair of pants just.in.case!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...