Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playdates - summer recap

We attended a couple playdates this summer and I only took my camera to one...the one where we had the most kids ;-)

My friend Crystal and I hung out with our 8 kids a lot this summer. We went to two splash parks and had some fun at her house.

This playdate was a little special for all of us. We had two sets of triplets, one set of twins, and a mamma without multiples but had a large family.

Lauren is enjoying some one on one time with Max.

































Look at that playroom - I tend to stay in there myself...It looks like a bunch of fun.

















Four mammas and a bunch of kids (15 to be exact)


















Look at me getting caught up. Only a few more posts and I'll be back on track and discussing back to school! But for now I'm busy getting the kids clothes and toys ready for a consignment sale and I have to drop off tomorrow evening....and I haven't printed out the tags or anything...so I'll be quiet on blogger here for a couple of days!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Woohoo! We made the blog! Must get together again soon! I miss you guys! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...