Monday, June 1, 2009

My little (big) softball player

Lauren has completed her first year as a softball player. On her third game, she recd the award of MVP. Both Mike and I really, really enjoyed watching her and her team play this year. The team ended up in first place and went onto the championship tournament this past weekend. They won their first game, lost their second, won their third, forth and fifth game and lost their sixth game on Sunday afternoon. I don't know what place they ended up but I'm sure we will find out soon enough. We have another tournament this weekend that the team is in - it's softball tourney but using a bouncy-type ball. Yeah....we will see how that one goes.

I can honestly say that I'm all softball'd out. We took the boys to a couple of the games and their schedule was shot - so today I'm working hard to getting them back on their eating and napping schedule.





here she is in action. You go girl!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...