Monday, June 29, 2009

First year slideshow

The boys are now 1 and the birthday party is over. Family has come in and have already left. It was a fun weekend. I'll post some pics from the party and from my family's visit but for now ............

Here it is boys and girls, the surprise that I've been hinted at for the past few posts.
I made this video to be shown at the boys birthday party which was held on Saturday. I'm not sure there was a dry eye in the house and I've been busy making copies of the video for family members.




Hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That was awesome!! Can you believe how much changes in just one short year!? I know it doesn't seem to fly by when you're living it, but when you look at a slideshow like that it just shows you how much everyone changed so fast. Very cool! Thanks for sharing! (The one of all 3 boys crying at the end made me giggle a little.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...