Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a very good day today

What a happy day today is. I bought three new convertible carseats for the boys that were on sale (and with a multiples discount nonetheless). Ian is going to be out of his infant carseat before he hits 1 year old and Travis and Logan won't be far behind him.
That means more stuff for the garage! Poor Mike hasn't had his garage in over a year with all the baby stuff out there.

Mike bought a new hard drive and memory for my computer - so hopefully it won't crash again.

AND....drum roll please....I paid off the Van today.

More pics to be added soon. I'm getting ready to consign alot of the boys' clothes and most of my awake/not with the boys time is taken up with that this week. We also have a wedding to attend this weekend and I have NOTHING to wear. It's hard to be fashionable when you haven't had to wear dress clothes to work for the past 4 years, and have been pregnant or stuck at home for the past year!! I hate shopping for something specific too!!!

I promise - more pics soon!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yay for paying off the van! It's so nice to have that car payment $ each month. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...