Sunday, February 8, 2009

I HATE BILL GATES

Ok - hate is such a harsh word, but when my computer dies twice in a 3 month period, I've got to blame someone and it's Bill since he invented Windows!!
So after that rant I'm sure you can tell that I have no computer again. Remember a couple posts ago where I said that Nana gave Lauren her old computer?? Thank goodness for that.
I don't have any pictures to upload SINCE THEY ARE ON MY DEAD COMPUTER!! But I got smart and uploaded all my pics to a website that backups your documents. Now I just need to download those pics on Lauren's computer and we will be fine, but then again I need to find time to do that.

Our friend, Angela, is here from Germany. She is a big help. She babysat for us while we had to go to a wedding shower. We have exposed her to alot of American ways as well as Texas cuisine. Lauren is talking her arm off. Sometimes Angela has to remind Lauren to slow down and speak with easier words.

Here's a prediction; I say Travis will be the first to crawl. He is the only one up on his knees and back down again. Ian is rolling over both ways now. Logan is all over the place as well.

Teeth: Ian now has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. Both Travis and Logan have two teeth on the bottom and 2 teeth on top. They tried scrambled eggs this morning after scarfing down cereal and fruit.

Boys are getting up from their nap..gotta go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...