Saturday, May 31, 2008

ALMOST 32 WKS AND OFF OF BEDREST

I had my OB appt on Thursday and since I've had no more bleeding for two whole weeks, I'm officially off of bedrest. I still have to take it as easy as I can but at least now I can get out of the house for a bit. My energy level is way down but that is ok. I'm taking it easy now since I don't think I will be able to sit down for the next 3-4 years.
I'll be 32 weeks on Tuesday and I can now go to the hospital of my choice. I'm choosing to go to the new hospital. I will be their very first triplet delivery (but not my drs first delivery) so perhaps there is special treatment in store for me.
Still not sure how long I will go. Both drs are saying that it's going to be a week by week thing. I'll be seeing my OB every week now and my peri every two weeks.
On Thursday the boys looked great. Baby A was 3.10, Baby B was 3.11 and Baby C was 4.5 lbs. I look like I'm carrying over 11 lbs of baby too!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...