Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2010

So today is the last day of 2010 and I'm finally getting the gumption to post!

On Wednesday for Christmas I get a call from Dad saying he was definitely coming for Christmas. Dad and Bev met us at my in laws house for Christmas eve dinner and festivities.


















Dad, Bev, Ian and Travis

















Nana and Logan

















Travis

















Logan


















Nana holding Ian back (this makes me laugh every time I see it)

















Ian with his view finder

















Papa Ted with all the boys

















This is probably the most work Papa has done on Christmas eve in many, many years! Dad is sitting here, but he and Mike were quite busy putting that train set together!
It was wonderful having some of my family around this holiday!



















Lauren Christmas morning

































All the boys with their train table

















Ian with one of three grocery carts (dang I'm glad I asked for three)

















Dad and Bev trying to get the webcam to work

















Happy New Year....My final blog post of 2010 is complete....I'm sipping on a margarita and it's time for a refresh!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a great Christmas! Love the house full of family! Thanks for sharing! Happy 2011! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...