Wednesday, May 26, 2010

23 months!!

I can't believe the boys are going to be turning 2 next month!! It just seems like yesterday we had the Johnson crew along with the Skinner crew here celebrating their first birthday. I do know that Aunt Brenda will be here again to celebrate my birthday as well as the boys birthday...not getting a whole lot of commitment from the rest of 'em.


Logan





















Travis





















Ian

















This time of year is a little crazy around here (not like it's not ever crazy here). With the end of school coming up, end of all Lauren's spring sports teams, the end of the boy's Mommys Day Out program and planning their birthday party, I am a little pooped at the end of the day. I have had to start using a dry erase board just to keep up with the daily/weekly activities.

Today was the last day of Mommy's Day Out for the boys. So now I need to be a little creative in how I'm going to get out of the house to run my errands. But luckily with guests coming to visit, Emily (the nanny), Nana, and our vacation, it shouldn't be too difficult this year!

Til the next story...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...