Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pics from our last photo session

I realized that I haven't posted some of our pictures from the great Jackie Reitz (http://www.jacquelinereitzphotography.com/#).
Although the boys didn't look like they were having a good time, Jackie was able to capture some great shots.

Lauren


Logan

Travis

Ian


One just for fun


Yesterday Lauren had two softball games to play. She is doing so well in her first year playing softball. At the third game of the season she recd the award of "MVP".
I think softball is "her" sport. She has played shortstop, 2nd base, and third base. She threw two girls out from 3rd base - this girl has an arm on her. She also fielded the ball and forced outs at 3rd base. I NEED to get pictures of her playing - it's hard when I'm tending to the boys but I will before the season is out.
In addition to two softball games, we managed to make it to my friend's, Karola, house for a celebration bbq. Can you guess what I'm doing today??

The boys are close to 11 months old now and I'm almost done planning their 1st birthday party and a special surprise for everyone (blog followers included). It's been a great year, sometimes a little rough, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. We are so blessed!

For now,

4 comments:

Intertwined said...

LOVE love love that last shot. So much like life around here, too. Congrats on ONE YEAR!!!! Can you believe it?

Jill and Mike said...

When you blogged that your two were 1 - it really hit me.
I remember when you dropped off a meal on our first night home; it seems like it was only a couple of months ago.

Lani said...

You got some really great shots there!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures! I have a 'just for fun' cring picture as well, and months later it is by far my favorite one ever taken :-). You have a beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...