Thursday, January 29, 2009

Student of the Month

Lauren came home last Friday with her report card. In the summary of the report, the teacher said that Lauren is doing very well and that she is proud that Lauren made Student of the Month for December. Later that night, I recd a call from Mrs. Gooding, the principal, advising me that Lauren would be honored at the PTA meeting on Tuesday (should I remind you that is the only way I attend PTA meetings here....they are soooo boring!!)
Well, the PTA meeting was canceled since school was called off on Tuesday because of the highly anticipated ice storm that was going to hit Dallas. She was off school on Wednesday as well. Mothers Day Out was closed on Wednesday and I was DENIED my shopping/errands for the week.
So, whenever we make it to the PTA meeting for her presentation of her award, I'll be sure to post some pics or even a small video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...