Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



I have a few minutes to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I know I owe you all more pics on the Picasa account (linked from this site). I promise to upload some more pictures next week.
The boys are celebrating their very first Christmas and they are going to be 6 months old on Friday! Aunt Brenda sent a very large gift, so large that Amazon didn't even put it in a separate mailing box. Thanks Aunt Brenda.

I'm trying to do 15 things at once today (not sure if it's any different than any other day) to get ready for Christmas Eve at Tiffany and Justin's house. I had to finish Mike's Mom's gift. The cake balls are in the freezer waiting for me to dip them in chocolate and the caprese salad will hopefully be done before we leave for dinner tonight.

I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...